• Added new payment service 2Checkout (Verifon). You can pay by American Express, JCB, PayPal, Discover, Visa, MasterCard.
[DCom] Live Content

[DCom] Live Content [Paid] 2.7.18

No permission to buy ($30.00)
if you click a post edit button to change a few text or corrections and the if you switch the tab the edit box automatically being closed and you've to click on edit again.

let's say someone tries to copy or update their post information from another source they aren't able to do this.
That's been fixed a long time ago.
After the upgrade, reboot the socket server and clear the browser cache.

I rebooted the socket server and cleared the browser cache it's the same.
Do I need to overwrite while upgrading or need to rebuild the addon?

I'm doing it right away.
What about the sound notification do users need to be on the same page to hear the sound?

I'm doing it right away.
What about the sound notification do users need to be on the same page to hear the sound?
Yeah, that was the plan. The point of this feature is that when a user reads a thread and is on another page, for example, or when he/she goes to another tab in the browser, he/she will receive an audio message that there is a new message in the thread he/she is reading. This has nothing to do with Xenforo notifications. The plugin sounds out actions created by the plugin.

What I can see is if users keep opening the same tab then they get the sounds otherwise it's not do anything.

But in real-life scenarios as long as the user is online whether he opened the same page or not he should get the sound.

A live example of this is facebook.com.

And the closing issue is fixed -thanks.

What I can see is if users keep opening the same tab then they get the sounds otherwise it's not do anything.
I'll say it again. This function is designed that way. To get an audio notification here and now in the thread where the user is chatting at the moment.
For other cases there is Xenforo notification system.
But in real-life scenarios as long as the user is online whether he opened the same page or not he should get the sound.

A live example of this is facebook.com.
You can make such a suggestion to the Xenforo developers and tell them about real-life scenarios)))))
The plugin does not cover all Xenforo functionality and only sends notifications about your actions.

I'll say it again. This function is designed that way. To get an audio notification here and now in the thread where the user is chatting at the moment.
For other cases there is Xenforo notification system.

You can make such a suggestion to the Xenforo developers and tell them about real-life scenarios)))))
The plugin does not cover all Xenforo functionality and only sends notifications about your actions.
I didn't say it to make you offended but that's the reality.

You should try this addon sometime [SVG]Sound Notification.

Thanks, and apologize if I make you offended.

If my memory serves me correctly, there are plugins specifically designed to make sound alerts on the forum. This plugin is designed for live communication and sound notification is a secondary function. If I ever decide to expand sound notifications for all forum activities, it won't be now. Now I am dealing with the main functionality of the plugin.

I don't take offense. I'm just explaining that the main function of the plugin is to deliver the message without reloading the page. The sounds are a bonus))

I don't take offense. I'm just explaining that the main function of the plugin is to deliver the message without reloading the page. The sounds are a bonus))
That is indeed accurate. You have successfully achieved your goal long ago without a doubt.

Thank you for your excellent work.

Since 2.7.16 I no longer get the actual realtime thread update at all.

I see the typing block in realtime and the sound/alert works in real time but the thread no longer updates with a new post. 2.7.12 worked fine.

Yes I restarted my socket server multiple times after the upgrade. Nothing else changed as I test before/after.

Using workerman, php 8.0.

Last edited:
Go back to the previous version. I went to another country for a couple of days for work. I'll come back tomorrow and fix everything.

Go back to the previous version. I went to another country for a couple of days for work. I'll come back tomorrow and fix everything.

Is there an easy way of doing this without a full uninstall?

XF doesn't easily let you do that.

Last edited:
Bug report.

If you copy/paste (CTRL+C and CTRL+V) an image into a post it'll scroll to the top of the thread.

Does not happen when you attach files or drag and drop.

I can reproduce it here on your site :)

Bug report.

If you copy/paste (CTRL+C and CTRL+V) an image into a post it'll scroll to the top of the thread.

Does not happen when you attach files or drag and drop.

I can reproduce it here on your site :)
The addon does not change the principle of inserting data into the editor. It only catches the event when the "Reply" button is pressed.

Back