• Added new payment service 2Checkout (Verifon). You can pay by American Express, JCB, PayPal, Discover, Visa, MasterCard.
[DCom] Live Content

[DCom] Live Content [Paid] 2.7.18

No permission to buy ($30.00)

DimmmCom

Administrator
Staff member
Licensed
DimmmCom обновил ресурс [DCom] Live Content новой записью:

• Fixing a bug with the "Typing" block ([DCom] Live Content [Paid])
  • Added group rights to enable real-time alerts
  • Minimizing the browser or switching browser tabs will disconnect from the socket to save server resources. When you return to the browser tab, the socket connection will be restored immediately.
  • Sound alerts are disabled by default for new users.
  • Code refactoring

Посмотреть подробности об этом обновлении...

• Love
Reactions: rdn
I've noticed when using AJAX pagination in a thread, after scrolling down when reading all the posts on that threads page and clicking to the next page, the viewport remains where it is on the page, requiring manual scrolling to see the next posts that were in order. Would it be possible to adjust this so that when the next page is loaded, the viewport automatically jumps to the top? Ideally, it'd be great to have an option in the settings to either "Jump to the top" or "Stay in current position" (which is the current behavior). Or anything you think would help make this more fluid when browsing, it could really enhance the user experience. ThanksThis would also help in situations like browsing through latest activity, forum view, and other pages as well to jump to the top (acting as a page load) when next page is loaded

I've noticed when using AJAX pagination in a thread, after scrolling down when reading all the posts on that threads page and clicking to the next page, the viewport remains where it is on the page, requiring manual scrolling to see the next posts that were in order. Would it be possible to adjust this so that when the next page is loaded, the viewport automatically jumps to the top? Ideally, it'd be great to have an option in the settings to either "Jump to the top" or "Stay in current position" (which is the current behavior). Or anything you think would help make this more fluid when browsing, it could really enhance the user experience. ThanksThis would also help in situations like browsing through latest activity, forum view, and other pages as well to jump to the top (acting as a page load) when next page is loaded
fix

Приветствую, есть проблема в работе в связке с плагином

[XTR] Prevent of Take it Back Reactions or Change Reactions Type 1.0.0​

Code:
pusher.min.js?_v=d8445c1a:8 WebSocket connection to 'wss://ws-eu.pusher.com/app/e0dcce70e295a0e490b1?protocol=7&client=js&version=8.0.2&flash=false' failed: WebSocket is closed before the connection is established.
e.close @ pusher.min.js?_v=d8445c1a:8
2socket-conv.min.js?_v=d8445c1a:47 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of null (reading '2')
    at c.actionClick (socket-conv.min.js?_v=d8445c1a:47:502)
    at HTMLAnchorElement.<anonymous> (core-compiled.js?_v=d8445c1a:73:49)
    at HTMLDivElement.dispatch (jquery-3.5.1.min.js?_v=d8445c1a:2:43090)
    at v.handle (jquery-3.5.1.min.js?_v=d8445c1a:2:41074)
socket-conv.min.js?_v=d8445c1a:12 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of null (reading '2')
    at c.reaction (socket-conv.min.js?_v=d8445c1a:12:208)
    at HTMLAnchorElement.<anonymous> (core-compiled.js?_v=d8445c1a:73:49)
    at HTMLDivElement.dispatch (jquery-3.5.1.min.js?_v=d8445c1a:2:43090)
    at v.handle (jquery-3.5.1.min.js?_v=d8445c1a:2:41074)
    at Object.trigger (jquery-3.5.1.min.js?_v=d8445c1a:2:71513)
    at HTMLAnchorElement.<anonymous> (jquery-3.5.1.min.js?_v=d8445c1a:2:72108)
    at Function.each (jquery-3.5.1.min.js?_v=d8445c1a:2:2976)
    at S.fn.init.each (jquery-3.5.1.min.js?_v=d8445c1a:2:1454)
    at S.fn.init.trigger (jquery-3.5.1.min.js?_v=d8445c1a:2:72084)
    at c.actionComplete (socket-conv.min.js?_v=d8445c1a:48:217)

I've also faced a cron job issue [XTR] Top Poster of The Month 1.0.3
To update the Top Poster of the month I need to stop the socket server and then run the TPM corn job.
Otherwise, it updates but when I load a post that this badge holder creates, the badge is removed automatically.
It acts the same no matter how many times you run the corn job.

It only works once I stopped socket PHP and run the corn job, but it's very frustrating to update the member manually in every single day.

Hope for the fix in the upcoming release.

Back