• Added new payment service 2Checkout (Verifon). You can pay by American Express, JCB, PayPal, Discover, Visa, MasterCard.
[DCom] Live Content

[DCom] Live Content [Paid] 2.7.18

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Есть еще проблема, команда php socket_server.php restart не работает, если стоит версия пхп 7.4 и выше, работает /opt/php74/bin/php socket_server.php restart, соответственно если остановить и попробовать запустить сокет сервер через админку в плагине, то он не запустит, а отдаст ошибку
Screenshot 2023-12-06 at 22-17-55 aaPanel Linux panel.png

123.png

Еще вот такой баг не большой обнаружен, когда оба участника в переписке начинают печатать. Дефолтный стиль

View attachment 670

Еще вот такой баг не большой обнаружен, когда оба участника в переписке начинают печатать. Дефолтный стиль
Только что проверил, не смог воспроизвести. Дай больше информации, блок Печатает в настройках возле редактора или в модальном установлен? Положение редактора фиксировано или стандарт?

Только что проверил, не смог воспроизвести. Дай больше информации, блок Печатает в настройках возле редактора или в модальном установлен? Положение редактора фиксировано или стандарт?
Положение фикс, настройка возле редактора

Очень серьезные проблемы, при редактировании темы, если пост закреплен вомзонжо если и обычная тема, несколько секунд и он возвраащается без сохранениея, просто сбрасывается в исходное состояние. Подпись - проблема аналагичная. Как воспроизвести не знаю, могу попробовтаь заскриншотить моменты. Явная работа ajax. Я пытался отредактировать подпись и после сохранения у меня просто сбросилось все и она исчезла

Last edited:
This addon presents a significant issue when used with DragonByte Credit on your forum. Over a period of almost 6 months, I have encountered a problem wherein download events are triggered multiple times.

Within my forum, I charge Points for each resource download. Unfortunately, this addon continues to trigger the download event repeatedly until the user leaves the download page (I utilize XGT-RM Ekstra) As a result they are getting charged continuously.

I have invested considerable time in attempting to identify the issue with DragonByte Credits, tweaking its events settings without success.

Fortunately, today I created a clone of my site by establishing a new subdomain in order to test a different addon. During this testing, I disabled the Live Content addon and conducted various downloads on my forum. I discovered that on the clone site, DragonByte Credits functions as intended without any issues. Consequently, I returned to the live site and accessed the NETWORK tab from the browser Developer tools while on the download page, where I was taken aback by the observations I made.

In order to address this problem, I have disabled the Live Content Addon as I am unsure of how to resolve the issue at hand. It is crucial for me to utilize the DragonByte Credit addon to maintain the activity of my forum. I am also a big FAN of the DimmmCom Live Content addon and I hope that DimmmCom will provide a creative solution, as he has done thus far. At the very least, I require it to be disabled on the download page to prevent the repeated triggering of events.

Attachments

• SCR-20240205-bdnq.png
    SCR-20240205-bdnq.png
    67.1 KB · Views: 9
  • SCR-20240205-bdet.png
    SCR-20240205-bdet.png
    72.7 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Добрый день , на моб версии форума если нажимаешь редактировать сообщение или тему далее переключаешься на другую вкладку он скидывает это редактирование и приходится заново нажимать редактирование. Это появилось в последней версии до этого не было

Reactions: rdn
Добрый день , на моб версии форума если нажимаешь редактировать сообщение или тему далее переключаешься на другую вкладку он скидывает это редактирование и приходится заново нажимать редактирование. Это появилось в последней версии до этого не было
На пк тоже самое, я отпралял разработчику уже ошибки, обещал в след релизе исправить, ждемс

This is the latest version of the plugin with Workerman support. There may be minor updates to fix bugs found.
Starting from version 3.0.0 Workerman will be replaced by Pusher. Therefore the plugin will work via Swoole library or via Pusher service.

• Love
DimmmCom обновил ресурс [DCom] Live Content новой записью:

• Fixed bug with memory leak in Swoole mode.
  • Added new group permissions for changing user settings (sound notification settings, message style, etc.).
  • Fixed bugs when working with XenAddons Classified Ads System plugin. Thanks to Bob for providing the plugin to fix the bugs.
  • Fixed other bugs found.
After the upgrade, reboot the socket server and clear the browser cache.

Посмотреть подробности об этом обновлении...

The auto-closing editing box is not fixed yet.
Sounds only work for conversation not for notifications also to hear the sound both users have to stay on the same page 😂
Also sounds play at once it would be great if the sound kept playing every reload until the user reads the conversation or the post notification.

Last edited:
What does autolock mean? I don't quite understand. Can you elaborate?
if you click a post edit button to change a few text or corrections and the if you switch the tab the edit box automatically being closed and you've to click on edit again.

let's say someone tries to copy or update their post information from another source they aren't able to do this.

Back