• Added new payment service 2Checkout (Verifon). You can pay by American Express, JCB, PayPal, Discover, Visa, MasterCard.

[DCom] Live Content 2.0.3

DimmmCom

Administrator
Staff member
Licensed
  • Fix bugs.
  • If the client does not support the websocket protocol, it will automatically use http long polling for communication.
After upgrade run command
Bash:
php socket_server.php restart

I am really only interested in the transition between pages via AJAX. Is it possible for me to somehow disable the other features?

I am really only interested in the transition between pages via AJAX. Is it possible for me to somehow disable the other features?
Hello. Yes, you can disable live communication through group rights, while leaving pagination in the AJAX plugin settings. I'll make cosmetic changes in the next update to further delineate these functions.

The typing block shows the following contents, how to slove it, now using the php version is 8.0, but i try switch to the php 7.4, the same is true.

Template Compilation Error​

public:dcom_lc_message_typing - Call to a member function getProperty() on null in /www/wwwroot/src/XF/Template/Templater.php:2357

The typing block shows the following contents, how to slove it, now using the php version is 8.0, but i try switch to the php 7.4, the same is true.

Template Compilation Error​

public:dcom_lc_message_typing - Call to a member function getProperty() on null in /www/wwwroot/src/XF/Template/Templater.php:2357
I don't see your license for this plugin

• Sad
Reactions: rdn
Back