• Added new payment service 2Checkout (Verifon). You can pay by American Express, JCB, PayPal, Discover, Visa, MasterCard.
[DCom] Quick Search

[DCom] Quick Search [Paid] 1.2.2

No permission to buy ($20.00)
Well, here are the search results made by the search engine without the participation of my plugin.
And again, my plugin finds exactly the same results as a Xenforo search without my plugin.
Andy's plugin and the "Similar threads" feature in XenForo Enhanced Search work differently.
In simple words, the XenForo Enhanced Search plugin has two search methods, one method searches for content throughout the forum, the second searches for similar threads.

whatever, i was confued why XenForo Enhanced Search plugin found on similar threads dots and on search dont. so you dont plan
to insert option to disable if XenForo Enhanced Search avaible ?

whatever, i was confued why XenForo Enhanced Search plugin found on similar threads dots and on search dont. so you dont plan
to insert option to disable if XenForo Enhanced Search avaible ?
In a normal search, content is searched equal to the search query, and in "Similar threads" it is similar to the search query.
Standart search:
'Hello' == 'Hello'
'Hello' != 'Hello.world'
Similar threads:
'Hello' similar 'Hello.worlds'

I hope I explained it clearly.

In a normal search, content is searched equal to the search query, and in "Similar threads" it is similar to the search query.
Standart search:
'Hello' == 'Hello'
'Hello' != 'Hello.world'
Similar threads:
'Hello' similar 'Hello.worlds'

I hope I explained it clearly.

understand, but you dont answer my question if you plan to insert option to disable elastic search for your addon if avaible?

understand, but you dont answer my question if you plan to insert option to disable elastic search for your addon if avaible?
This is technically impossible given the purpose of the plugin. The plugin uses the search results provided by the Xenforo search engine.

This is technically impossible given the purpose of the plugin. The plugin uses the search results provided by the Xenforo search engine.

sorry but why andys addon can do this ? on disable in his addon the elastic search engine gives me wanted results

sorry but why andys addon can do this ? on disable in his addon the elastic search engine gives me wanted results
Because these are different addons, with different functionality and principle of operation. My addon searches all content types using the Xenforo search engine, while Andy's addon only searches topics and does not use the Xenforo search engine.
My addon is hardcoded into the Xenforo search engine and it will work with any search engine installed in Xenforo.
The only thing I can recommend you is to set up indexing in Elasticsearch.
Because the search implementation in Andy's addon is far from ideal, it does not take into account either the lexical meanings of words or stop words, and much more.
Here is an example of how the plugin works with the Manticor search engine.
Screenshot 2023-03-14 at 19-34-02 XenForo.png

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-03-14 at 19-35-04 XenForo.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-14 at 19-35-04 XenForo.png
    69.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot 2023-03-14 at 19-34-37 XenForo.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-14 at 19-34-37 XenForo.png
    53.7 KB · Views: 2
Because these are different addons, with different functionality and principle of operation. My addon searches all content types using the Xenforo search engine, while Andy's addon only searches topics and does not use the Xenforo search engine.
My addon is hardcoded into the Xenforo search engine and it will work with any search engine installed in Xenforo.
The only thing I can recommend you is to set up indexing in Elasticsearch.
Because the search implementation in Andy's addon is far from ideal, it does not take into account either the lexical meanings of words or stop words, and much more.
Here is an example of how the plugin works with the Manticor search engine.
View attachment 476
thanx for info and time , so on buy the Manticore Search Engine, this solve my problem ? also when ist elastic search installed ?
also some question was, need vps any addon to get run this on ubuntu like your live content addon (sockets.io)?
was playing on host and dont get to run your live content, realy no clue about whats is needed and what is todo on host.

Last edited:
so on buy the Manticore Search Engine, this solve my problem ?
Will solve this one. But do not rush with the purchase, I will soon release an update, it is better to buy later.
also when ist elastic search installed ?
Two search engines cannot be active at once. Either one or the other addon must be enabled, but not both.
also some question was, need vps any addon to get run this on ubuntu like your live content addon (sockets.io)?
was playing on host and dont get to run your live content, realy no clue about whats is needed and what is todo on host.
If you set up an ssl certificate on the local host, then the addon should work.

And before buying any addons, do not forget about the terms and conditions of use.
You acknowledge that the products have not been designed to meet your individual requirements and therefore it is your responsibility to ensure that the objects and functions of the products meet your requirements prior to purchase. You acknowledge that the Products may not be free from bugs or bugs and agree that the presence of bugs is not a violation of this Agreement.

recently I have been getting this error when a user searches anything on the search box widget, not the Xenforo search options
  • Error: Template public:search_result_page error: Call to a member function getProperty() on null
  • src/XF/Template/Templater.php:2360

recently I have been getting this error when a user searches anything on the search box widget, not the Xenforo search options
  • Error: Template public:search_result_page error: Call to a member function getProperty() on null
  • src/XF/Template/Templater.php:2360
Show the full error.

Show the full error.
Code:
Error: Template public:search_result_page error: Call to a member function getProperty() on null src/XF/Template/Templater.php:2360
Generated by: Username Mar 14, 2024 at 4:26 PM

Stack trace
#0 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(2252): XF\Template\Templater->getFallbackAvatarHtml('avatar-u0-s', Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(2199): XF\Template\Templater->getDynamicAvatarHtml(NULL, 'avatar-u0-s', Array)
#2 src/addons/DCom/LiveContent/XF/Template/Templater.php(51): XF\Template\Templater->fnAvatar(Object(MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\XF22\Templater), false, NULL, 's', false, Array)
#3 src/addons/MaZ/AMP/XF/Template/Templater.php(46): DCom\LiveContent\XF\Template\Templater->fnAvatar(Object(MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\XF22\Templater), false, NULL, 's', false, Array)
#4 src/addons/Nulumia/XFOptimize/XF/Template/Templater.php(38): MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\Templater->fnAvatar(Object(MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\XF22\Templater), false, NULL, 's', false, Array)
#5 src/addons/SV/LazyImageLoader/XF/Template/Templater.php(37): Nulumia\XFOptimize\XF\Template\Templater->fnAvatar(Object(MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\XF22\Templater), false, NULL, 's', false, Array)
#6 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1131): SV\LazyImageLoader\XF\Template\Templater->fnAvatar(Object(MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\XF22\Templater), false, NULL, 's', false, Array)
#7 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s0/public/search_result_page.php(10): XF\Template\Templater->func('avatar', Array)
#8 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1654): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\XF22\Templater), Array, NULL)
#9 src/addons/MaZ/AMP/XF/Template/XF22/Templater.php(52): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('search_result_p...', Array, true, NULL)
#10 src/XF/Search/Data/AbstractData.php(53): MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\XF22\Templater->renderTemplate('public:search_r...', Array)
#11 src/XF/Search/RenderWrapper.php(31): XF\Search\Data\AbstractData->renderResult(Object(XF\Entity\Page), Array)
#12 src/addons/DCom/QuickSearch/XF/Pub/Controller/Search.php(96): XF\Search\RenderWrapper->render()
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(352): DCom\QuickSearch\XF\Pub\Controller\Search->actionQuickSearch(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#14 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(259): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Search', 'QuickSearch', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(LiteSpeedCache\XF\Pub\Controller\Search), NULL)
#15 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(115): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(LiteSpeedCache\XF\Pub\Controller\Search), NULL)
#16 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(57): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#17 src/XF/App.php(2487): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#18 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#19 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#20 {main}

Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(20) "/search/quick-search"
  ["referrer"] => string(24) "https://domain.com/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(5) {
    ["keywords"] => string(15) "keyword"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(1) "/"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"