• Added new payment service 2Checkout (Verifon). You can pay by American Express, JCB, PayPal, Discover, Visa, MasterCard.
[DCom] Quick Search

[DCom] Quick Search [Paid] 1.2.2

No permission to buy ($20.00)
Привет. Не совсем понял вопроса. Каких пользователей, по какому запросу?

Ну допустим, я ввиду ник пользователя, он в поиске отобразится?

Нет, отобразитсявсё то, что отобразилось бы при обычном поиске, только без перехода на новую страницу. Хотя можно реализовать и вывод пользователей. Наверное в следующей версии добавлю.

Приветствую. В административной панели журналов, присутствует история поисковых запросов пользователей?

Приветствую. В административной панели журналов, присутствует история поисковых запросов пользователей?
На данный момент нет. Возможно в следующей версии добавлю.

on enabled XenForo Enhanced Search/Elasticsearch, get bad results.
Much Threads/Posts dont found. on Disable XenForo Enhanced Search/Elasticsearch,
Addon works perfect. whats the Problem ?

on enabled XenForo Enhanced Search/Elasticsearch, get bad results.
Much Threads/Posts dont found. on Disable XenForo Enhanced Search/Elasticsearch,
Addon works perfect. whats the Problem ?
The plugin uses the search engine and does not affect the search results in any way. For example, if you enter "Test" in the field for entering the search query, then exactly the same results will be found as without the plugin on the search page.

The plugin uses the search engine and does not affect the search results in any way. For example, if you enter "Test" in the field for entering the search query, then exactly the same results will be found as without the plugin on the search page.

seems elasticsearch have problems with dots like

Hello.World.

you know any solution ?

hmm on elastic search enabel your addon dont work anymore correct

Screenshot_3.jpg

maybe some option for ignore elasticsearch

Screenshot_2.jpg

Last edited:
And why do I need a comparison with Andy's plugin?
You show comparison with Xenforo advanced search.
What are the results on this page? https://domen.com/search/

problem was, on enable enhanced search, your addon dont work for me correct. only without.

so not useable for me. i like your addon thats the reason why i bought it. its normal that i compare other addons to get
the best result for me. was some simple question for add option to ignore elasticsearch/XenForo Enhanced Search.

Code:
https://domen.com/search/
-> site dont work

-> site dont work
domain.com should be replaced with your host.
I'm talking about the results on this page.
Screenshot 2023-03-14 at 16-55-38 Search.png
Once again I will repeat. The plugin uses the search engine installed. If elasticsearch / XenForo Enhanced Search is installed, then the results will be those that the standard search produces.
In Andy's plugin, when support for elasticsearch/XenForo Enhanced Search is disabled, the search engine is not used at all, but the string is compared with the topic names. If support for elasticsearch/XenForo Enhanced Search is enabled, then the request is made directly to elastic, bypassing XenForo Enhanced Search methods.
Therefore, if you do not find something when the elastic is on, then this is a question for setting the elastic index.

domain.com should be replaced with your host.
I'm talking about the results on this page.
View attachment 468
Once again I will repeat. The plugin uses the search engine installed. If elasticsearch / XenForo Enhanced Search is installed, then the results will be those that the standard search produces.
In Andy's plugin, when support for elasticsearch/XenForo Enhanced Search is disabled, the search engine is not used at all, but the string is compared with the topic names. If support for elasticsearch/XenForo Enhanced Search is enabled, then the request is made directly to elastic, bypassing XenForo Enhanced Search methods.
Therefore, if you do not find something when the elastic is on, then this is a question for setting the elastic index.
Screenshot_7.jpg

Back