• Added new payment service 2Checkout (Verifon). You can pay by American Express, JCB, PayPal, Discover, Visa, MasterCard.
[DCom] NeuMorph

[DCom] NeuMorph [Paid] 2.2.14

No permission to buy ($30.00)
There seems to be another issue.
I installed this on my site and I noticed that there is no logo and I also now have an ungrouped style property and it shows an error
Code:
Template dcom_sidebar_menu_icons not found
I only received the style xml's in the downloads. Is there a core addon or something missing?
Also I use Addonflare Ajax Stats and it doesn't look right at all using this theme.

Screenshot 2023-02-22 225231.png

I was wondering if you can have a look at all this.

Thank You!!!

There seems to be another issue.
I installed this on my site and I noticed that there is no logo and I also now have an ungrouped style property and it shows an error
Code:
Template dcom_sidebar_menu_icons not found
I only received the style xml's in the downloads. Is there a core addon or something missing?
Also I use Addonflare Ajax Stats and it doesn't look right at all using this theme.

View attachment 441

I was wondering if you can have a look at all this.

Thank You!!!
Send me a PM username / password to enter the forum

This looks wicked! Can't wait to buy it. Does this include the dark and light version? I am interested in the dark version. Thanks!!

I'm really interested in buying this! Does it come complete with parent and child styles? I always have issues with that. So I import the parent style, then the child, then edit the child? And then I can "upgrade" without loosing my changes?

Thanks!

Back