• Added new payment service 2Checkout (Verifon). You can pay by American Express, JCB, PayPal, Discover, Visa, MasterCard.

purchased Neumorph, need help with setup! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoldos

Licensed
I'm running XF 2.2.12 and I saved my modded Neumorph templates as an .xml. So can I install the updated version as a parent, then import the backed up .xml file as a child, preserving my custom edits?

The main thing I'd like to fix is the sticky logo going to the bottom of the page sometimes on profiles. I'm assuming this is a CSS issue?

Let me know! Thanks!

I'm running XF 2.2.12 and I saved my modded Neumorph templates as an .xml. So can I install the updated version as a parent, then import the backed up .xml file as a child, preserving my custom edits?

The main thing I'd like to fix is the sticky logo going to the bottom of the page sometimes on profiles. I'm assuming this is a CSS issue?

Let me know! Thanks!
If a null version of the style is currently installed, then as an option, install the licensed version of the style for version 2.2.12, and specify the null version as a child of the licensed one.

If a null version of the style is currently installed, then as an option, install the licensed version of the style for version 2.2.12, and specify the null version as a child of the licensed one.
Will this preserve my edits? I exported my customized XML (*not* as an independent style), imported 2.2.12 Neumorph, then imported my saved XML as a child.

But it didn't seem to fix the logo/navbar appearing on the bottom of the page on profiles, which, honestly, was the only real issue. Can you show me the code to fix this? Is it CSS?

I made a parent of the 2.2.12 version, then a child (using the same XML), then overwrote that with my customized XML. It didn't fix it. Or is that not how I was supposed to do it?

I made a parent of the 2.2.12 version, then a child (using the same XML), then overwrote that with my customized XML. It didn't fix it. Or is that not how I was supposed to do it?
If you select the parent style, the error disappears or not?

If I use the un-modded version, yes. But I can't find any way to upgrade while preserving my edits (I've made quite a few). It's all good. My main goal was to pay you the $30. :)

If I use the un-modded version, yes. But I can't find any way to upgrade while preserving my edits (I've made quite a few). It's all good. My main goal was to pay you the $30. :)
In the PAGE_CONTAINER template, check if the data-xf-init="sticky-header" attribute and the p-navSticky class are present
HTML:
<xf:if is="(property('publicNavSticky') == 'primary') OR (property('publicNavSticky') == 'all')">   
    <div class="neu-wrap p-navSticky" data-xf-init="sticky-header">   
<xf:else />
    <div class="neu-wrap">   
</xf:if>

In the PAGE_CONTAINER template, check if the data-xf-init="sticky-header" attribute and the p-navSticky class are present
HTML:
<xf:if is="(property('publicNavSticky') == 'primary') OR (property('publicNavSticky') == 'all')"> 
    <div class="neu-wrap p-navSticky" data-xf-init="sticky-header"> 
<xf:else />
    <div class="neu-wrap"> 
</xf:if>
Mine was different, so I used yours, and it looks like it's fixed!!! Awesome!

One more question, how do I adjust the opacity of the sticky header? I want to make it a bit less transparent. :)

Thanks!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back