• Added new payment service 2Checkout (Verifon). You can pay by American Express, JCB, PayPal, Discover, Visa, MasterCard.

[DCom] Quick Search [Paid]

TBolley

Licensed
Will solve this one. But do not rush with the purchase, I will soon release an update, it is better to buy later.

Two search engines cannot be active at once. Either one or the other addon must be enabled, but not both.

If you set up an ssl certificate on the local host, then the addon should work.

And before buying any addons, do not forget about the terms and conditions of use.

problem was if need some configure of any package that is needed i have problems. live content i never get run. realy no howto what is needed and was is to configure on webhost to get run. searching since days and no solution what is todo.

problem was if need some configure of any package that is needed i have problems. live content i never get run. realy no howto what is needed and was is to configure on webhost to get run. searching since days and no solution what is todo.
By using the plugin on the local host, you take care of all the necessary host settings. As I said, for the plugin to work, it is enough to meet the minimum requirements for installing Xenforo plus an https connection.
How do you think I should help you set up the plugin without having access to the host?

In any case, the discussion in this topic of another plugin is offtopic.

Back